Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is almost here. Enjoy the hype with a new shiny trailer.
What you need to know
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is the next entry in the world’s biggest first person shooter franchise.
- It takes the game back in time again, this time to the Cold War-era, with an intense single-player campaign and online multiplayer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War launches on current and next-gen consoles, as well as PC, on November 13, 2020.
- You can check out the latest official launch trailer right now, and be ready to jump in on November 13.
The next entry in the storied Call of Duty franchise is Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, a first person shooter with a confusing name and a straightforward appeal. With the latest entry, be welcomed back to the 80’s during the tense Cold War-era, and engage in an intense single-player campaign or more accessible online multiplayer experience, now joined permanently by Call of Duty: Warzone. Ahead of its launch, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is enjoying the arrival of a new official launch trailer for fans to check out.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War releases November 13, 2020 for PC, and current and next-gen consoles, including the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, but be sure to buy the cross-gen edition if you’re wanting to get the most out of your next-gen console.
Standard or cross-gen
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- $60 at Best Buy (Xbox One)
- $70 at Best Buy (Xbox Series X)
- $70 at Microsoft (Cross-Gen)
- $90 at Microsoft (Ultimate Edition)
Cold War era
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War takes players to the 1980s with a thriller-esque campaign at the height of tension between superpowers. This is just the standard PS4 edition of the game, while the cross-gen version is $70 and includes the digital Xbox Series X version of the game. The ultimate edition includes the cross-gen version and extra digital goodies.