Your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S is only just around the corner.
The Xbox Series X and Series S has dropped, which means if you preordered your console it should already be in the mail. If you can’t wait to fire up your new console, you can track your Xbox Series X or Series S to find out when it’s likely to arrive. Due to high demand, there are reports of some retailers and delivery service apps having issues. It’s possible your order won’t show up immediately or will be delayed, so try not to panic.
How to track your Xbox Series X or Series S Microsoft Store order
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Click on Order History under the Payment & billing header.
- You should be able to see all orders placed within the past three months, including orders in progress. If you don’t see your Xbox Series X or Series S, make sure you’re logged into the right account.
How to track your Xbox Series X or Series S Amazon order
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on the Returns & Orders header.
- Click the Track package button in the box with your Xbox Series X or Series S order.
- You’ll be taken to a page with the status of your order and a tracking ID if you need to follow up with the delivery service.
How to track your Xbox Series X or Series S GameStop order
- Click the Check an Order header on gamestop.com.
- Enter the email address and billing address associated with the order, along with your order confirmation number.
- If you have a GameStop account, you can instead log in using the My Account header.
- On the account page, check the My Orders header on the left side of the page and click on Pre-Orders.
How to track your Xbox Series X or Series S Best Buy order
- Go to bestbuy.com and click on the Order Status header, then click Continue.
- If you have a BestBuy.com account, sign in.
- Click on the In Progress tab to see shipping status.
- If you don’t have an account, or weren’t logged in when you made your purchase, click Find a Guest Order.
- Enter your order number, last name, and phone number associated with your payment method to receive your tracking information.
How to track your Xbox Series X or Series S Walmart order
- Go to the Account header on walmart.com.
- Click on Track Orders.
- Enter your email address and order number and click view order status.
- You can also log in to your account and view the status of your pickup and delivery orders through your account page.
How to track your Xbox Series X or Series S through FedEx
Regardless of where you purchased your Xbox Series X or Series S from, if it’s being delivered through FedEx you can track it through the FedEx Delivery Manager service, too.
- Login to your account on fedex.com.
- Go to the Tracking header and click on Manage Your Delivery.
- If you already have a FedEx Delivery Manager account, you can click Manage Your Deliveries to see order status.
- If not, you can set one up tied to your address and get email updates when FedEx has a package for you.
Hopefully knowing how to track your Xbox Series X of Series S will reduce some of the stress of waiting for your console to arrive. In the meantime, you can also check out our unboxing to see what you have to look forward to.
Xbox Series X (Preorder)
The full next-generation experience.
Xbox Series X is Microsoft’s new flagship, as its most powerful console with over 12TF GPU performance and a custom SSD. It boasts up to 4K resolution and 120 FPS, full backward compatibility across four generations, and ray-tracing support.
Next-gen in HD
Xbox Series S (Preorder)
Experience next-gen gaming for less.
Microsoft serves the next-generation for less with its budget-friendly Xbox Series S. The console packs the same high-performance CPU and SSD technology as Xbox Series X, while scaling back the GPU and removing the disc drive.