Business IT Support
We could almost say ‘support’ is our middle name! Installing or upgrading an IT infrastructure can be a mammoth task on its own!
But it needs constant supervision. We offer full IT Management so you don’t have to! Our Job is to manage and maintain your IT and network just as a full time employee would be expected too.Often, a system in its infancy needs adjustments and changes made to smooth out the process.
Older systems may require regular maintenance, as well as fixing the occasional failure or software configuration problem. Rad Group provides the perfect solution with its experience and 24/7 proactive monitoring, we can often highlight and fix issues before they become a drama or crisis, with facilities to remotely access servers and client computers.
We are committed to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), and will endeavor to solve any support call as soon as possible.
More on Business IT Support
Computers have often been equated to living things, mainly due to their ability to change, fail, slow down, lose files and generally cause problems. However, the majority of these situations can be prevented by regular maintenance, and good management of the system as a whole, as well as monitoring individual computers and servers, we run approximately 200 checks per 5 minutes on all servers and around 100 on workstations.Most medium to heavy usage machines, particularly user workstations require a ‘rebuild’ every 12 months, sometimes more.
Just as a car needs new spark plugs and an oil change at regular intervals, so do computers. Failure to do so can result in a slowing down of the machine, and hence productivity, not to mention users losing their tempers!
At Rad Group we keep a ‘life history’ of every computer we install or manage with which we can check when a unit needs a health check, and also give us an indication of faults based on its previous record.
The Rad Group Help Desk is available online 24 7, and is staffed with qualified engineers, not voice mail, to immediately respond to your calls and answer technical questions, as well as provide support for our clients.All levels of users are catered for within their organisations via telephone, live chat, remote computer control and e-mail.
We endeavor to follow-up calls as soon as possible, and offer realistic timescales and SLA’s with which a call will be fixed and closed. Where possible, all calls will be handled immediately, and either an engineer will attempt to solve the problem over the phone, or if required site visit.
Our help desk gives you the confidence that all issues are taken care of so you can spend your time more productively focusing on your business.
IT Management Pro Active Monitoring Service Packs and Patch Management Corporate Email Support Help Desk & Ticket System Managed Workstations helps look after your IT by providing a continuous service health check through the following:
- Building a clear picture of each workstation
- Producing reports on issues
- Highlighting potential risks
- Updating and upgrading software
- Enhancing performance
- Reducing downtime
- Providing on-going support
This all helps you to concentrate on growing your business and increasing your profits.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Unlimited remote support including access to theWeb Help Desk.
- Help desk support.
- Out of hours call logging system via web help desk
- In-house training and remote training.
- Monitoring of all network printers and scanners.
- Anti-virus management and monitoring of all users,including servers and e-mail.
- Back-up configuration and daily monitoring.
- Smart Phone management and configuration.
- Microsoft service pack updates and change controlmanagement.
- Internet service provider management.
- VPN router and firewall management.
- Asset management for all your hardware andsoftware.
- Hardware warranty management.
- Software license management.
- CCTV Configurations and Management
In the event of an issue which cannot be resolvedremotely an engineer will attend site.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- TV, Sky Boxes, iPads, Tablets.
- Bespoke applications such as accountancy packages(Sage, QuickBooks etc.)
- Diagnosis of software problems relating to non-Microsoftproducts or bespoke third party applications
- Faulty consumables (i.e. plugs, fuses, wires, cables,batteries, discs, data, cartridges, tapes, software,bulbs, fusers).
- Hardware maintenance or replacement costs
- Non Microsoft Operating Systems such as UNIX,Novell and Linux.
- Physical house moves or internal moves
All on-site support and consultations for the above are chargeable at the company rate plus mileage in line with the recommended rates from the AA. All support calls which result in user error or ‘No Fault Found’ are also charged at the standard rate.QUOTATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST